1. Which is NOT a function of the urinary system?
A. Filters unwanted material from plasma
B. Stores urine
C. Forms urine
D. Removes unwanted material from ureter
2. Where are the kidneys located?
A. Upper back just distal to rib cage
B. Lower back just below ribe cage
C. Upper back just above rib cage
D. Lower back just anterior to rib cage
3. What takes urine from the kidney to the bladder?
D. Renal arteries
4. Nephrons are located in _____
A. Renal Pelvis
B. Renal Medulla
C. Renal Cortex
D. Renal Veins
5. What collecting tubes connect together in the renal medulla?
6. Nephrons are the funtional unit of what organ?
B. Small Intestine
7. What is the ball of capillaries that separates plasma from blood
B. Bowman's Capsule
C. Loop of Henle
D. Renal Corpuscle
8. Which structure does NOT transport filtrate from Bouman's capsule
toward the collecting tube?
A. superior convoluted tubule
B. proximal convoluted tubule
C. loop of henle
D. distal convoluted tubule
9. The urinary bladder can hold 600mL of urine and is uncomfortable
at _____ mL.
10. What is not found in urine?
D. uric acid
11. What is the scientific name for a sperm?
12. Where does meiosis occur?
B. somatic cells
13. What is the name of the tubes on top of the testes where sperm is
B. prostate gland
C. vas deferens
D. seminiferoue tubules
14. What is NOT secreted from seminal vesicles?
C. amino acids
D. allkaline fluid
15. Semen is a mixture of sperm and fluid, but is not from which structure?
A. bulbourethral gland
B. seminal vesicle
C. ejaculatory ducts
D. prostrate gland
16. What is the hormone produced by the corpus luteum for final preperation
of the uterus lining?
17. Fallopian tubes are also known as _____.
A. broad ligaments
B. uterus tubes
C. uterine tubes
D. ovary tubes
18. What is NOT a layer of the uterus?
19. What is a muscular mebranpus tube between the urethra and rectum?
20. The scrotum keeps the temp _____ degrees cooler than the abdomen?
A. 1.5 degrees
B. 2 degrees
C. 2.5 degrees
D. 3 degrees
Should you go to the website? A good student would.